Here are some basic criteria for admission to our program:
To be considered for placement at our facility we must receive the following:
1. An Adult Substance Abuse Assessment ( using the DSM-V TR diagnosis codes), conducted by someone with a Master's degree or higher in a Clinical Counseling Field, recommending a 3.01 level of care.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Must be willing and able to work a full-time job (Those on disability must be involved in community service up to their capability).
4. Must be willing to be willing and able to participate in 12-step groups and all program clinical activities.
5. Must submit to a drug and alcohol screen prior to admission and submit to random drug and alcohol testing throughout your stay at MOMS, Inc.
Note: We are unable to accept sex offenders.
Recovery is our priority, so please discuss any financial difficulties with our staff.
Items Needed Upon Arrival:
1. AA Big Book
2. Clothing for 7 days - No offensive or inappropriate designs - "No wife better shirts"
3. Laundry Detergent
4. Personal toiletries (No Alcohol Base Mouthwash or Colognes) Toilet Paper, Towels and washcloths
5. Bedding for a full size bed, sheets, blankets and pillows.
6. Food - We have a kitchen that will facilitate 16 men. Bring your own food and drinks.
7. Personnel Items - Bible and other recovery material, notepad, pens/pencils, alarm clock and/or clock radio.
8. Medications - Prescription medications must be in its pharmacy-issued & labeled container. Any over the counter medications must be approved. If you are on prescribed medications, you must be assessed by our program nurse.
9. Cell phones are permitted but use is limited to certain hours. No laptops, DVD players or gaming systems allowed.